Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another Bargain Found!


As I was passing through Michael's, I came across a set of ten A2 note cards with envelopes/pkg. in the $1 bins. I wanted to make some more of the cards Alice had shown us how to make (see yesterday's post HERE) so I could finally give some away and keep the original. I was elated when these note cards called out my name (FIVE times in fact)! The envelopes are not that sturdy (I can replace those), but the note cards are of a nice quality. Oh, how I love a GREAT bargain like that! BTW - If you took my baby card class at MLO, you'll recognize the flower punch I used in this card. That punch was cut in half and used as the tuft of hair for the baby in our Sweet Pea card. (It was a punch I also found in the dollar bins!) Note: The center of the flowers was made with craft paint that comes with a fine tip. Alice's Hint: Try practicing on a scrap piece of paper first and let the paint dry completely before placing the card in an envelope...also...the "FRIEND TO FRIEND" sentiment was done on my computer and is not included in SU's Thoughts and Prayers set (which was used for the leaves and branches).