Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I LOVE MY CRICUT AND NESTIES TOYS!



I haven't used my Cricut for quite awhile, and I pulled it out to make a few flowers for my friend Suzanne who loves Cricut flowers. She has resisted buying a Cricut - so far! However, I must say that owning a Cricut is a black hole when it comes to buying new cartridges...but I have everything in one under-the-bed storage container and I'm vowing that I won't go to a bigger box!! I do love using my Cricut and I finally had the time to pull it out and have some fun!

This card uses the Big Scallop Circle Nesties (that I had to have recently!), the Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge for the flowers, Recollections adhesive pearls, two types of ribbon (layered and held in place with a brad that fits through a hole in the background layer), and the paper is from a paper stack by Heidi Grace called Sparkle.