Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all of you and I hope you have an extra special day! Here's the Mother's Day card I made for my dear MIL. Using a 1" circle punch is an easy way to make an over-sized scalloped border. Just place adhesive on the back of the designer scrapbook paper (DSP) panel before adhering to the card front and adhere one circle in the middle so that only half of the circle is visible. Next - attach a circle on each side of the center circle. Add one last circle on each side. Adhere the DSP panel to the card front then trim the far left and right circles by using the card front as a guide. Because I hate to throw away perfectly good scraps, I used a  6 x 1.5" of  DSP, layered it with green cardstock and adhered it to the envelope and trimmed it using the envelope as a guide. All papers and the sentiment are from Stampin' Up and the ribbon is from Martha Stewart.