Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Sunday, May 23, 2010

JustRite Birthday Card



This is my first card with the JustRite's MY GARDEN stamp set that was calling out my name when I saw it in the store! I couldn't resist it and had to take it home plus the 3 1/4" stamp round...and I'm having so much fun using it! My friend and fellow card maker, Rina, will soon get this card for her birthday and I know she'll really appreciate the extra details like the pearl embellishments and the silver embossing. This is quite a labor intensive card, so I'll have to make 3 more cards while I have everything out! (My craft room looks like a bomb has gone off after making this one card! Thankfully, I can close the door until I make the rest of the cards.) Here is the info. on the other supplies used for this card: An ancient corner punch I bought 20+ years ago, the purple background paper and the printed background flower paper are from a double-sided paper stack by Heidi Grace, pearls are from Recollections, and in the center of the flowers, I used Ranger Liquid Pearls Pastel Raspberries paint. Copic marker colors used on the center flowers: Y15, Y17, YG06, BVOO, BV04, RV11, RV14, V12, V15. Nesties: Big Scallop Circles and Small Classic Circles. 

BTW: Have you heard that JustRite is coming out with clear stamps?! YIPPEE!!...and I've discovered that the rubber used on the JustRite stamps works best with pigment, chalk or VersaMark ink. JustRite also has a Christmas catalog coming out in June. Click HERE for more info. and to learn about their contest, too.