Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Wedding Card



We're going to a wedding soon and I dropped off our present and card today with the bride's mother. One of my favorite color combinations is white with off-white and pink! I used my computer for the HUGS, KISSES and JOY words and used mini roses from Michaels. For the  off-white component on this card, I used an embroidered ribbon. Oh, how I love to go to weddings! BTW --- to prevent ribbon from fraying after cutting, select a red sticky tape slightly narrower than the ribbon width, place a strip of sticky tape across your card --- slightly extending it beyond the right and left sides of the card, remove the red protective covering, place your ribbon on top of the red sticky tape and press down firmly to adhere, then use the card border on each side to trim the ribbon exactly to the edge. Remember to use sharp scissors when trimming ribbon!